- 1 year – for “Work Permit” and “Spouse of CR”.
- 2 years – for “Pensionado”, “Rentista” and “Investor”.
- 2 – 5 years – for Permanent Residency (depending on the category).
After that you need to renew it. And here we are to help you with it.
Contact us at email@example.com if your Residency is about to expire.
- Your resident card (DIMEX);
- Your current passport;
- Proof of continued affiliation with the Social Security (CCSS);
- Receipt of payment to Government for your DIMEX card renewal ($123 or $98 depending on renewal term & residency);
- Recent Criminal Background Check (if you left Costa Rica 6 months before your renewal/expire date);
- Letter proving income of your pension (for Pensionado);
- Letter of the employer for the guarantee of work permit (for Work Permit);
- Letter from the bank stating that you have $60 000 USD.
Service Price: $300 USD
Our service price does NOT include:
- Obtaining legalized or apostilled papers from your country of origin;
- Obtaining documents from your country of origin to demonstrate ongoing residence eligibility (when applicable);